Arkki’s unique and innovative educational program is available for licensing in new markets. Arkki license includes:
- Arkki educational content – developed and tested in practice – with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Know-how for setting up, running and developing local Arkki operations
- Training for all personnel, special in-depth pedagogical training for the teachers
- eArkki platform
- Guidance and quality control
- Continuous development of the concept
- Right to use Arkki brand, brand elements and branded tools
Arkki offers architecture and design education services in the form of a long-term program divided into modules. The whole program includes more than 30 modules and 300 projects and enables children to study architecture for the duration of c. 1500 hours in total.
Arkki´s educational concept is unique in the world, enhancing the core capacities needed for future world of work.
The cross-curricular architecture education program of Arkki develops higher-order skills and abilities through phenomenon-based learning.